Monday, October 1, 2012

Thing #2 It is just like a journal.

I love that blogging is very similar to a journal. This reminds me of keeping my diary when I was younger...except that it is public. I decided on "Ms. Martin's Musings" because this blog will serve as a location to post some of the musings that occur within technology and education. Honestly, I really liked how it sounded, too! I used my name for my posting name, and I think I did that so I would not forget it.

I found that the blog was very easy to create, and I really enjoyed choosing a template. However, I do not like having to type in all the information. I want instant gratification so I was excited to actually see it published. I did have a full panic attack when I tried to log back into the blog to make a post. I did not have the right email, and I was almost in tears. After an hour, I finally came up with the correct one for the blog. My only complaint about technology is keeping up with all these usernames and emails. If I don't write it down then, I don't remember it.

I enjoyed creating my avatar but I do think their eyes are a little creepy. I wondered if anyone else noticed this! I liked being able to customize all the hair choices, clothing, and even shoes. My avatar reflects my personality since she is smiling, and she is wearing high heels! This made me smile when I was creating her.

No comments:

Post a Comment