I really like Google Translate because it is so easy to use! Also, it is a great way to translate anything into another language if you are communicating with someone. This could be a great asset to ELL teachers since they could send documents and letters home in the child's first language. Also, it is easy to translate anything over the web using this tool. Here is this passage in Italian:
Mi piace molto Google Translate, perché è così facile da usare! Inoltre, è un ottimo modo per tradurre qualsiasi cosa in un'altra lingua se si sta comunicando con qualcuno. Questa potrebbe essere una grande risorsa per gli insegnanti ELL in quanto potrebbero inviare documenti e lettere a casa prima lingua del bambino. Inoltre, è facile da tradurre qualsiasi cosa attraverso il web utilizzando questo strumento. Ecco questo passaggio in italiano:
Very cool!
Also, I like the Google Calendar. I have a Google account that I use daily for email so this seems very feasible to have. It would be nice to have this to make notes in for important dates, appointments, deadlines, etc. I will use this to keep up with projects in the classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment