I chose iGoogle because I am familiar with Google, and I have a Gmail account. I liked that you could really personalize it, and I follow many different blogs that are powered through Blogger. This makes it very easy to connect and subscribe. I found it to be very easy to use as well.
Online calenders can be useful because you can access them anywhere. Sometimes you can forget your paper planner at home or in the car, and you are out of luck. This way you can access important appointment information through your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
I personally love to-do lists! If I do not write it down, I do not remember it at all. I will be utilizing these!
I plan on personalizing my iGoogle homepage. I like that I can have everything that I think is important in one spot. This is very helpful, and I only have to go to one page to access everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment